Bree Mei age 4yr

Bree Mei    age 4yr

OUR HEARTS ARE FILLED WITH JOY

OUR FIRST DAY WITH BREE

QIU QI - AGE 1

QIU QI - AGE 1

BREE MEI - AGE 3.5

BREE MEI - AGE 3.5

Monday, August 18, 2008

OUR FIRST DAY WITH BREE

http://widget-d3.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="l" wmode="transparent" flashvars="cy=bb&il=1&channel=2449958197296856531&site=widget-d3.slide.com" style="width:400px;height:320px" name="flashticker" align="middle">

4 comments:

A Lin said...

got the update, will share with the family, you all must be so thrilled,be safe,will keep updated!I am trying to figure this out! love A Lin

Bonnie said...

Tracy my name is Bonnie Gruner Im a friend of Rina's (Myah's Mom)Im praying for you all and I tell you that what you all have done for this child is so big that the lord will bless you in ways that you can't even imagine. Be safe and blessings to you
Bonnie

A Lin said...

I called A Sal,she walked me thru this,I am not computer savy.the pics are beautiful.Love A Lin

Riki said...

OMG!
She is a prize! Sitting here at my desk crying.
You all look like you are holding up pretty well - Tracy always calm and collected. Wish the computer was working at home so I could show the kids. I will try to call the girls when I get home - have something to send them while your gone. Have a big surprise for Bree too when she gets HOME!
PLEASE BE CAREFUL. Cant wait to meet her and give her kisses
Love to all
Riki

(Uncle Bill, Aunt Riki, Devin, Ryan, Garrett, & Rae-who cant wait to play)

P.S. I cant believe I have figured this out....

Dear Family and Friends
We are so happy to share with you this wonderful journey we are taking to bring home our daughter
.

Those beautiful rosebud lips!