Bree Mei age 4yr

Bree Mei    age 4yr

OUR HEARTS ARE FILLED WITH JOY

OUR FIRST DAY WITH BREE

QIU QI - AGE 1

QIU QI - AGE 1

BREE MEI - AGE 3.5

BREE MEI - AGE 3.5

Thursday, August 21, 2008

HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY BRYNN


Today, August 21st is our beautiful daughter Brynn's 9th Birthday. We are so sad to be missing this event, but know that Mema and Brooke will make her feel special. Daddy and I could not ask for a more wonderful daughter. We are so proud of the special, compassionate young girl you have become. Remember you still have one more gift from us to open! "Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all" Proverbs 31:29. WE LOVE YOU BRYNN

4 comments:

tonya said...

I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up. Brynn is such a beautiful girl (Brooke is too!!!)Happy 9th Birthday Brynn! Hope you had a wonderful birthday. The best gift will be coming home sooner than you know it.
Bree is so beautiful and seems to be very happy. I hope you laundry went better then Myah's dad's did. You are right she is really funny. I hope things keep going well and we keep praying for you everyday. Anytime you need a babysitter I'm willing to help you out. If that's ok with Doug!!! Hope Doug is getting his American food. Have a great Day!
Love,
Tonya

Rina said...

Brynn,
Happy Birthday....Aunt Rina and Uncle Hanky Panky are eyeing down that yummy cake...Sorry we missed your party, I loved your birthday invitation..you know the one that your mom was going to mail out but probably lost my mailing address. But thats ok, we know where you live and we are mobile..You have a party and we will travel..
I love you and please know that mom and dad will buy you that new car when you turn 16 years old...(just joking) but I am sure they have something nice for you..

xoxoxox

Aunt Rina and Uncle Hanky Panky
Devon, Trevor, Mitchell and Myah

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday Miss Brynn.
You don't know me, but I'm going to China next week to meet my little girl.
Won't you be a wonderful big sister to Bree? Can't wait for all of us to meet up one day and have a BIG party. I know you must be a wonderful blessing to your family. You go, girl. Everyone is so proud of you. Have a great one.
Hugs, Miss Vicki in Mississippi

jessie16 said...

Happy Birthday Brynn! :)
love your beautiful smile. hope your having a great day,
love
Kim L

Dear Family and Friends
We are so happy to share with you this wonderful journey we are taking to bring home our daughter
.

Those beautiful rosebud lips!