Bree Mei age 4yr

Bree Mei    age 4yr

OUR HEARTS ARE FILLED WITH JOY

OUR FIRST DAY WITH BREE

QIU QI - AGE 1

QIU QI - AGE 1

BREE MEI - AGE 3.5

BREE MEI - AGE 3.5

Sunday, April 4, 2010

EIGHT IS GREAT!!



Eight years ago on March 26th, 7:19 p.m., Brooke entered our lives. She was actually due on March 28th (my mom's birthday), but because Brynn was such a big baby (8# 11oz), I elected to be induced a couple of days early so I could walk a bit easier after this delivery! Out she came, much easier I must say, but when they put her on the scale....8# 10 oz. And my mom quite clearly stated at that point "you mean we induced before my birthday to save one ounce"! Oops- oh well- who knew I could have such large babies. Must have been all the ice cream I ate during my third trimester.
We celebrated this year with a big party on the 27th. The theme we worked on for months....a Detective/Suspect party complete with a magnifying glass cake and a 15 riddle scavenger hunt. Having daddy as a real detective helped with many of the props! We love you Brookie!!

No comments:

Dear Family and Friends
We are so happy to share with you this wonderful journey we are taking to bring home our daughter
.

Those beautiful rosebud lips!