Bree Mei age 4yr

Bree Mei    age 4yr

OUR HEARTS ARE FILLED WITH JOY

OUR FIRST DAY WITH BREE

QIU QI - AGE 1

QIU QI - AGE 1

BREE MEI - AGE 3.5

BREE MEI - AGE 3.5

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

CHINESE NEW YEAR

Bree and her friend Lily---true China dolls!


Our local FCC (Family of Children from China) chapter hosts a New Year Party every year. Last year Bree was still in casts at this time-this year she ran the restaurant! I grew up with Chinese food being my favorite-now, finally, I have someone to enjoy it with me. Brynn and Brooke just haven't acquired the taste yet. I am, however, by no means an adventurous chinese eater....no scorpions on a stick, no fried frog legs, no whole shrimp with beady eyes staring at me....just good ole cooked shrimp, fish, dumplings etc. At the end of our dinner, the girls all got ice cream, I was still eating my meal, I looked away for a second and returned to my plate to find Bree's ice cream cone on it and my egg roll in her mouth. Not going to argue that!

No comments:

Dear Family and Friends
We are so happy to share with you this wonderful journey we are taking to bring home our daughter
.

Those beautiful rosebud lips!