Bree Mei age 4yr

Bree Mei    age 4yr

OUR HEARTS ARE FILLED WITH JOY

OUR FIRST DAY WITH BREE

QIU QI - AGE 1

QIU QI - AGE 1

BREE MEI - AGE 3.5

BREE MEI - AGE 3.5

Monday, November 24, 2008

POST-OP DAY 3

Boy is it nice to be home! We arrived here around 5:30 last p.m. Bree and I chilled on the couch, napping and watching TV. We officially retired for the evening at 10:30p.m. I set the alarm for every four hours to keep the meds on schedule. I actually had to wake Bree up to give them to her. I think we both slept so well being back in our own beds! I awoke at 9a.m and looked over and Bree was lying there awake and sucking her thumb. Doug and the girls had gone to church, so we lounged around. I cannot believe how well her pain control has been today. This evening my mom and my grandma (G.G.) arrived for the week. Bree has been a bit challenging with everyone around-we think she enjoyed all the one on one with mommy for the last few days.
"I am the Lord your God; I strengthen you and tell you, "Do not be afraid; I will help you.'"
Isaiah 41:13

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Nanny Carol and I are checking in on you. So happy to hear that Bree slept thru some of the process. Nanny Carol said ours prayers have been answered. She's been saying, "Lord, bless little Bree."
We luv ya'll.
Vicki, Emily, and Nanny Carol

The Grammar Snob said...

Glad to hear the good news. Every day is progress toward the ultimate goal. Though the road is rough right now, the reward is going to be so great.

Dear Family and Friends
We are so happy to share with you this wonderful journey we are taking to bring home our daughter
.

Those beautiful rosebud lips!