Bree Mei age 4yr

Bree Mei    age 4yr

OUR HEARTS ARE FILLED WITH JOY

OUR FIRST DAY WITH BREE

QIU QI - AGE 1

QIU QI - AGE 1

BREE MEI - AGE 3.5

BREE MEI - AGE 3.5

Sunday, May 31, 2009

GREAT WOLF LODGE





This was not Bree's first trip to a waterpark-but it was her first trip without casts! The last visit was for a conference I was attending so Mema came along to occupy Bree while her sisters had all the fun. This weekend, Bree got to enjoy the water activities and oh boy did she have fun! AGAIN and MORE were all we heard for three hours straight. Brynn even had her going under water without fear. When we took a break for dinner and were headed back to our room, Bree looked at me and said "thank you mommy for waterpark"-wow-what a precious statement.

3 comments:

Rina said...

I love it....I was showing Myah the pictures and she started pointing to her toes..I wasnt sure what she was trying to say..but then realized that she noticed that Bree's toes were polished...
She is all about detail...

kisses..

Rina

Vicki said...

Checking in too....
I love the photos. Emily has not been to a waterpark yet (and I live way down south where it's hot). She has been to the beach, though.
I love that Bree eats yogurt. Uh..not on the menu here w/Miss Em BUT, BUT...she LOVES VEGGIES. Hallelujah. Not a big milk drinker either. She will drink chocolate milk/soymilk b/c I tell her children MUST. It seems to work.
I need to try the V8 Fusion, too. Good advice.
Hugs to all,
Vicki and Emily
http://www.waiting4emily.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Makenna loves yogurt also. Good to see everyone is having all that fun. Miss you guys!

Dear Family and Friends
We are so happy to share with you this wonderful journey we are taking to bring home our daughter
.

Those beautiful rosebud lips!