Bree Mei age 4yr

Bree Mei    age 4yr

OUR HEARTS ARE FILLED WITH JOY

OUR FIRST DAY WITH BREE

QIU QI - AGE 1

QIU QI - AGE 1

BREE MEI - AGE 3.5

BREE MEI - AGE 3.5

Friday, July 4, 2008

He is directing our journey



The last 24 hours have been exciting and frantic both. I downloaded another 19 page set of papers last pm which need to be completed in 5-7 days and of course all the pages need to be notarized! I waited most of the day at my office waiting for the FedEx man to appear with my LOA document. By one o'clock I became nervous and called my agency who got online for me and tracked the letter for me. It was still sitting at the FedEx facility three exits down the road from my office, but they wouldn't give me a local number to call (saying it was unpublished!) So, as my headache was turning into a migraine, and my prayers were coming by the dozens,my trustworthy PSC (Kim, who answers my phones for me)got on the horn and called the 1-800 FedEx number and worked her usual wonders to persuade them to radio the courrier (by now my letter was on a truck!)and notify him that this document was time-sensitive and needed to be sent back by 3pm (when we were to leave for Chicago) Whewwww-it arrived a little after 2p.m. During all this time, I secured the arrangement of documents to be emailed to me regarding our Chinese VISA's, faxed all my companion documents to my mother for her to complete, started filling out some of the 19 pages and oh yeah saw 15 patients! Now, I sit in a hotel in South Bend, IN typing this as the girls and Doug swim and as I continue to praise God for all he has done and shown us with this adoption. May God be Blessed Tracy

1 comment:

Rina said...

What You Mean To Me Blog Friend

My husband has finally gone to work
My children have finished their play
they've gone to bed their stories read
Now it's my time of day.

I've had one of those days
you know what I mean
so I sit back and relax
and turn on my screen.

I'll talk to all my friends
who know just what to say
to make my stresses go
and my troubles fade away.

My friends you're always there for me
whenever I feel blue
and though we've never met before
I know our friendships true.

And although we haven't been friends for long
in this short time it seems
we shared so many things already
our hopes, our fears, our dreams.

We come from different walks of life
but we share a common bond
and it's time to say that of all of you
I've grown so very fond.

So thank you friend for being there
whenever I've needed you
I know you're always there for me
and you know I'm there for you.

Love Rina
www.shpiruk.blogspot.com

Dear Family and Friends
We are so happy to share with you this wonderful journey we are taking to bring home our daughter
.

Those beautiful rosebud lips!