Bree Mei age 4yr

Bree Mei    age 4yr

OUR HEARTS ARE FILLED WITH JOY

OUR FIRST DAY WITH BREE

QIU QI - AGE 1

QIU QI - AGE 1

BREE MEI - AGE 3.5

BREE MEI - AGE 3.5

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

53 days

Today is day 53. Average wait has been 90 days to get LOA, so I guess we are over half way there! Today is actually a holiday in China -Dragon Boat Festival. I learned that from couples in China currently. It also has been raining tons in Hong Kong with lots of flooding. It apparently is monsoon season from July-September.
I am sure many of you noticed the changes on this blog- it was tweaked by my friend Rina (who is adopting from the same orphanage) and I am so appreciative!! My computer abilities are limited!! Now I can check the live feed and actually kind of guess who has been on the blog. Thanks for following along. God Bless

1 comment:

Rina said...

Goose pimples is all I feel when I think of us going to Meizhou to get our girls..Maybe together, if not, we will be on each others trail..
As for the website...thank me after you get my bill(ha)
Rina

Dear Family and Friends
We are so happy to share with you this wonderful journey we are taking to bring home our daughter
.

Those beautiful rosebud lips!